ODOT B64 SERIES INTEGRATED I/O MODULE-BOX-64
ODOT B series integrated I/O module consists of communication board (COMM board) module and extended IO module. The COMM board could select the corresponding bus module according to the communication interface of the controller system. The mainstream industrial communication protocols include Modbus, Profibus-DP, Profinet, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, CANopen, CC-Link, PowerLink, etc. The extended I/O module is divided into six categories: digital input module, digital output module, analog input module, analog output module, special module, and hybrid I/O module.
The COMM board and extended IO modules could be freely combined based on site requirements. The integrated IO module could lower the cost when there are few data points.
B series Modular integrated IO:
- BOXIO-32 carries 1 communication board and 2 IO slots,
- BOXIO-64 carries 1 communication board and 4 IO slots;
- The communication protocols with Modbus-TCP, Profinet, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP are optional for the communication board;
- Slots 1/2/3/4 can be independently selected according to customer IO requirements, and a single module supports up to 16 channels;
- With LCD display, you can view information such as communication parameters, IO channel status, module version, etc.;
- Plastic shell, small size, easy to install;
- Independent design, can be customized by OEM and ODM;
- WTP: -40~ 85℃
- Warranty: 3 years
ODOT B series is integrated I/O module with modular combinations inside. The power supply and COMM board are at the bottom, and the IO module communicates with the COMM board through the backplane (the green module as below). It could support expansion max of 2 / 4 IO slots.